The Lordsbridge Team of Churches seeks a Team Vicar to share in the life of this network of worshipping communities across 11 villages just west of Cambridge
The Team Vicar will:
- Share leadership of the Team with the Team Rector and the other Team clergy (info can be found on the ‘who’s who’ page.
- Be Lead Minister/Vicar (incumbent) for the parishes of Barton, Coton, Harlton & Haslingfield (see individual church websites down the right hand side of this page)
The Team Vicar will be someone who is committed to:
- Team working and shared leadership;
- Village ministry with multiple small communities of disciples;
- Working missionally and contextually in both ‘inherited’ and ‘fresh expressions of church’, to grow the kingdom of God in this area.
We are looking for someone who will bring their gifts to bless and change us, and be blessed and changed in return.
An attractive, modern, detached five-bedroom vicarage is provided in Haslingfield, with good local schools, and within reach of London and other employment centres.
For an informal conversation contact Team Rector, Canon Alison Myers at email@example.com
Appointment pack, including application form are found below
Applications close at 6pm Sunday June 28th with interviews (provisionally) on July 29th 2020.
The Diocese of Ely is committed to safer recruitment practices for people working or volunteering with children and adults and therefore this position is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).