Applications for this post are now closed. Please pray for the Team and potential Team Vicar, as the next stage of the process takes place.
The Lordsbridge Team Ministry is looking to appoint a Team Vicar
We are looking for a missional and community minded priest, who feels called to village ministry, and would thrive working collaboratively. The successful candidate would be the Lead Minister (vicar) for the parishes of Caldecote with Childerley, Dry Drayton, and Hardwick (near Cambridge).
The Lordsbridge Team is made up of 11 parishes just to the West of Cambridge. It is led by the Rector and 3 Team Vicars (2 stipendiary and 1 Minister in Secular Employment) and is supported by a wide group of other ministers.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to both traditional pastoral ministry and to more pioneering ministry.
- Enthusiastic about growing faith and deepening spirituality.
- Courageous, creative, and open to partnering with all of goodwill.
- Able to lead local ministry teams, develop lay ministry, and delegate effectively.
- Organised, able to juggle competing demands, whilst retaining a sense of humour.
If you would like an informal conversation about the role please contact the Team Rector, David Newton, on email@example.com or 01223 665654.
For the full profile, please see here.
For the application form please email our team administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 14th August.
Interviews will be in September.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.